The team at Aldeburgh Vets is looking forward to welcoming you all to our independent practice.
To keep everyone safe we would kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below when attending the practice.
- Aldeburgh Vets can allow a maximum of 2 people (excluding staff) in the waiting area at any one time.
- Masks and sanitiser are encouraged to be used when entering the building
- Please maintain a safe social distance from other people in the waiting room
If you are attending the practice for a consultation
- Two people may attend the practice with the pet.
- Consultations are taking place in the consultation rooms, this is why we encourage our clients to wear masks as you will be in close proximity of our vets.
If you are attending the practice to collect a medicine
- Please be aware of how many people are already in the reception area
- Payment will be taken at the reception desk – preferably by credit or debit card.
If you are attending the practice for any other reason
- Please just be aware of the number of people in our reception area.
- Sanitise your hands and wear a mask to reduce any risk
If we feel we are being particularly exposed to the risk of COVID-19, we will review our guidelines to suit us as a practice to protect our team.
We appreciate and thank you for your patience during this time.