The team at Aldeburgh Vets is looking forward to welcoming you all to our new practice.
To keep everyone safe we would kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below when attending the practice.
- Aldeburgh Vets can allow a maximum of 2 people (excluding staff) in the waiting area at any one time. This means that we will have to control access to our building. We will do this using a traffic-light system at the door; a green light means that you are welcome to enter the building; a red light means that you should wait outside until the green light shows.
- Masks and sanitiser must be used when entering the building
- Please maintain a safe social distance from other people in the waiting room
If you are attending the practice for a consultation
- Please follow the traffic light system for entering the practice.
- Two people may attend the practice with the pet.
- Consultations are currently taking place in the reception area, you will not be allowed into the consult room but you can still see and speak to the vet during the consultation.
If you are attending the practice to collect a medicine
- Please follow the traffic-light system before entering the building
- Payment will be taken at the reception desk – preferably by credit or debit card.
If you are attending the practice for any other reason
- Please follow the traffic-light system before entering the building.
- If you have a query when the light is red, please knock onthe door and we will attend to you as soon as possible.
While we operate this way things make take longer than usual as we have also reduced our staffing numbers to small sub-teams. We appreciate and thank you for your patience during this time.